Welcome to the EdiFabric's Knowledge Base! The Knowledge Base serves as a repository of product documentation, how-to articles, troubleshooting tips and guidelines designed to assist you with the usage of our products. For the fastest answers on the broadest range of subjects, we recommend that you start each inquiry here.
HOW TO USE
Knowledge Base information is organized into readily understandable and easily locatable articles. To locate information, simply enter one or more of the keywords best describing your inquiry into the search engine at the top of the page and click on the Search button. You'll be provided with a list of content links associated with your search criteria, with the top search results listed first. Alternatively, click on any of the section links for articles by type.
Should you be unable to locate the information you are looking for through the Knowledge Base or website, you may submit a request or direct your inquiry to email@example.com.
WHERE TO START
- Evaluating our products is easy - just download the Free EDI Trial. It contains everything you need to translate your own EDI files and also includes our SDK which covers the full usage and provides build-able code samples for EDI generation, EDI validation, EDI acknowledgments and EDI templates customization.
- For how to translate (parse) an EDI file please read our EDI translation article.
- For how to generate (create) an EDI file please read our EDI generation article.
- For how to validate an EDI file please read our EDI validation article.
- For sample EDI files or EDI templates please go to the Code Library section.
- Visit the EDI forum or the FAQ section for additional product or EDI information.