Download the Demo (includes SDK)
Download, unzip and then open EdiFabric.Demo solution
Rebuild the solution
Rebuild EdiFabric.Demo solution to restore the NuGet packages.
Select an EDI file to translate
In Program.cs change the file path to point to the EDI file you want to translate. Sample EDI files are available in EdiFabric.Demo\Sample EDI Files folder.
List<EdiItem> ediItems; using(var reader = new X12Reader(File.OpenRead(@"Path\File"), LoadFactory)) ediItems = reader.ReadToEnd().ToList();
Add a breakpoint and run the console app in debug mode to inspect ediItems.
Browse the SDK
The EdiFabric.Sdk solution covers the general framework usage.
Use the provided C# EDI templates in EdiFabric.Sdk to evaluate validation.
The EDI templates built into NuGet packages don't support validation. The following EDI standards\versions are covered:
HIPAA 005010 (EdiFabric.Rules.Hipaa.005010.dll)
X12 004010 (EdiFabric.Rules.X12.004010.dll)
EDIFACT D96A (EdiFabric.Rules.Edifact.D96A.dll)
- All our trial products (Demo and SDK) grant you evaluation license for 14 days.
- The performance of the trial version is slower than the real version.
- The size of the assemblies in the trial version is larger than the real assemblies.
- The trial supports .NET Framework 4.5 and .NET Core 2.0.
- The trial has a file size limitation of 2 KB.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a demo, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.