You can easily generate EDI files or streams from your internal data. The data origin could be a database, a service, a flat file or any other source. Once the data is available as a hierarchy of .NET POCOs, it needs to be mapped to an instance of the corresponding EDI template. For more information please read about our EDI Generator or download the SDK for full usage and follow all EDI writing examples.
Articles in this section
- How to create a project for my EDI templates ?
- How to represent my EDI guideline with EDI template ?
- How to transition from the Trial to the Full version ?
- How to generate an EDI file from my data ?
- How to find the EDI version in a sample EDI file ?
- How to translate my EDI file to a .NET POCO ?
- Can't read message - Could not load file or assembly
- Writer adds extra three binary characters at the beginning of my file
- How to modify my EDI templates ?
- How to add custom properties to EDI templates ?