Since EdiFabric licenses are perpetual, you are allowed to continue using the products even after the plan expires. However, you will be using the last product version released before your plan expired. If you wish to preserve your access to product updates (new features, EDI rules and fixes) and dedicated incident support, you need to renew your plan.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I haven't received a purchase receipt email ?
- How will I receive and download my purchased product ?
- Am I allowed to use my products after my plan expires?
- Are there royalty fees for using any of EdiFabric's products?
- Can I redistribute EdiFabric's libraries with my application?
- Can I upgrade my plan?