Since EdiFabric licenses are perpetual, you are allowed to continue using the products even after the plan expires. However, you will be using the last product version released before your plan expired. If you wish to preserve your access to product updates (new features, EDI rules and fixes) and dedicated incident support, you need to renew your plan.
Articles in this section
- How to login into my account ?
- I forgot or lost my download link, how to recover it ?
- Am I allowed to use my products after my plan expires?
- Can I redistribute EdiFabric's libraries with my application?
- Are there royalty fees for using any of EdiFabric's products?
- How will I receive and download my purchased product ?
- Can I upgrade my plan?
- What should I do if I haven't received a purchase receipt email ?
- What is the difference between the plans ?
- What .NET version is supported as a minimum ?