Upgrading from the trial to the paid version is a three-step process. First, you need to replace the trial package EdiFabric.Trial with the paid package EdiFabric. Then you need to remove the trial template packages and replace them with a new project(s) using the provided C# files. Finally, you need to replace the trial serial key with the paid serial key. Let's go over each step in more detail.
Transitioning from the trial to the paid version is not a simple serial number change. It's a three-step process, so allocate at least an hour to complete it. It also requires a re-test and a rebuild.
- Download EdiFabric.Enterprise/EdiFabric.Professional by using the download link in the order email.
- Uninstall all trial packages from all projects in your solution(s). The following packages must be removed:
- Follow the steps in the Install EdiFabric article to install the paid version of EdiFabric.
- Create a new project for the EDI templates, see step 3 in the article Create New Project.
- Replace the trial serial key with the paid serial key.