Download the Free EDI Templates:
1. Create a new library project for your target .NET version:
2. Install EdiFabric.Core from NuGet (Trial version) or EdiFabric.Core.Full (Full version) and add reference to System.Runtime.Serialization and System.Xml.Serialization:
3. Add your EDI template(s) to the project as "Existing Item"; only the one(s) you need, for example HIPAA 5010 271:
4. Ensure that all common files, such as Segments.cs, ComplexElements.cs, Codes.cs, SegmentInterfaces.cs and ComplexElementInterfaces.cs are also added to the project as "Existing Item".
5. In your start up application install EdiFabric.Framework and EdiFabric.Core from NuGet (Trial version) or EdiFabric.Framework.Full and EdiFabric.Core.Full (Full version).
Add project reference to the class library containing the EDI templates: