.NET Framework 4.0 or .NET Core 1.1 as the minimum.
With EDI .NET Tools you get:
- The following NuGet packages (also available as DLL files):
- EdiFabric.Plugins.Ack.Edifact.Full (Enterprise only)
- EdiFabric.Plugins.Ack.X12.Full (Enterprise only)
- EDIFACT (1911 to D97A, D97B to D01C, D02A to D07A, D07B to D16A)
- X12 (2040 to 4010, 4020 to 5050, 6010 to 6030)
- VDA (4905, 4906, 4908, 4913, 4915) (Enterprise only)
- HIPAA (4010, 5010) (Enterprise only)
- PNRGOV (10.1 to 13.1) (Enterprise only)
- EANCOM (D93A, D96A, D01B) (Enterprise only)
We can create any template for X12 or EDIFACT, please contact us at email@example.com if you need a template that we haven't got in the matrices above.
Enterprise and Professional features comparison:
|EDIFACT CONTRL Acknowledgment||✓|
|X12 TA1 Acknowledgment||✓|
|X12 997 Acknowledgment||✓|
|X12 999 Acknowledgment||✓|
|Large transactions split||✓||✓|
|Configurable EDI templates||✓||✓|
Does it support my EDI transaction or version ?
If you are unsure whether an EDI template for a specific transaction exist - explore the collection of all ready-made EDI templates or the full product functionality via the free EDI API.
If you can't find an EDI template for your transaction - please let us know and we'll prepare one for you.
If you don't know the exact EDI version you need but have a sample file - here is how to work it all out.
- You can deploy the NuGet packages to your internal NuGet server (instructions here) and install them into your project, or alternatively add direct references to the DLLs.
- In separate project(s), add the templates for the transactions you will be processing, together with any common files (segments, codes, complex elements, etc.).
- Amend the load factory to instantiate the template located in the projects you had created in the previous step.